Your primary project preceptor is not required to be your moderator.
Evaluations will be sent electronically to residency program directors following the completion of the conference. Program directors will then distribute the results to their individual residents.
A conflict of interest statement must be completed for the resident and the resident’s primary project preceptor.
Early bird Conference registration deadline – Mar 31, 2023
- Must be uploaded no later than Apr 10, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM EDT
- Individuals with a Conflict of Interest must submit slides by Mar 25, 2023 for peer review
- Slides may not be changed after they are uploaded
- New information may be presented verbally during the presentation
- Please use the following format for presentation file names: Last name, first name.ppt
- Hilton Garden Inn – 765-743-2100
- Holiday Inn City Centre – 765-423-1000
- Four Points by Sheraton – 765-463-5511
- LaQuinta Inn and Suites – 765-446-2400
- Courtyard by Marriott – Lafayette, Indiana; 765-449-4800 ext 4931 *Contact Director of Sales
- Marriott Towne Place Suites, Lafayette, Indiana 765-446-8668, and ask for code GLPN
- Union Club – (765) 494-8922
All presentations should be 18-22 minutes in duration with Q&A complete after 25 minutes.
Check the required ACPE Presentation Guidelines using this link
Speaker Handbook can be found here
Attend the orientation session
Prior to submitting the abstract, each resident is required to view presentation slides and pass a post-test
Residents are expected to attend and participate in all functions, INCLUDING OTHER RESIDENTS’ PRESENTATIONS
All participants will have access to an online evaluation through the GLPRC app to give feedback on presentations. Due date: May 13, 2023